*********FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND $75.00 ENTER FREE UPON CHECKOUT!
***HAIR CAN LAST UP UNTIL TWO YEARS WITH PROPER CARE***
Heavenly Human Hair by Angel is committed to providing high quality products, great customer service, and competitive pricing!!! We bring 100% VIRGIN Cambodia,Malaysian,Brazilian,Peruvian and Indian human hair. We offer luscious and lustrous locks at wallet-friendly prices. Catering to salons and customers across the globe, we pride ourselves on quality over quantity. Our hair is free from synthetic or animal fibers. The quality of our virgin hair speaks for itself Heavenly Human Hair by Angel leaves no stones unturned so that you can turn your dream of having voluminous hair into a reality. The virgin hair for our products is ethically sourced directly from their respective countries to meet our high quality standards. With our hair, you will have long-lasting locks that retain their beauty over time. We import virgin AAAAA quality bulk and wefted hair extensions that are anywhere from 12 to 32 inches. We are a US based company located in Sunshine state of Florida.
All of our virgin hair is cut directly from the head of a human donor of their country. Our virgin hair is never composed of fallen hair and the cuticles are carefully kept in alignment. All of our hair is deloused and organically cleaned by our experienced staff. Our sanitization process doesn’t tolerate the use of pesticides, nor do we boil or steam the hair, as is common in other industry practices. Each piece is subjected to a thorough inspection process. Our brand of hair has been washed and conditioned using only organic products. We don’t yield to common industry practices such as de-scaling, bleaching or removing the cuticle layer, which ultimately compromises the longevity of hair. Instead, all of our hair is preserved and enhances the inherent qualities of virgin human hair.
Heavenly Human Hair by Angel is involved in every step of the process from cleaning to wefting and ultimately arriving to you in an attractive package. We stand by every weft. Each machine-tied weft is reinforced several times over. We don’t leave anything to chance or attempt to use glue. Each beard (the underside of the weft) is carefully trimmed short and each piece is reviewed to ensure optimal density and strength. The following are some of the most important facts you should know about your hair:
1. Your hair only grows 0.3 to 0.5 millimetres each day, so this means that it can keep this life diary for a long time – for months or even years.
2.90% of scalp hairs are growing and 10% are resting.
3. The person on the average has up to 100,000 to 150,000 hair strands on his or her head.
4. A single hair strand can support up to 100 grams in weight. This literally means that your whole head can actually support the weight of two elephants.
5. African hair grows slower and is more prone to damage as compared with the Europeans.
6. Asian hair has greater elasticity and grows faster as compared to other races.
7. Your gender is one thing about you that cannot be revealed by your hair strand.
8. The core structure of the human hair shaft can be used for forensic drug testing and anonymous drug test for any presence of illicit drug metabolites. Hence, your single hair can already provide substantial information in an investigation.
9. Human hair grows faster in warm weather because it stimulates hair growth.
10. Trimming your hair does not actually influence hair growth.
11. Next to bone marrow, hair is the fastest growing tissue in the human body.
12. Forty percent of women by the time they reach menopause will have female pattern (hereditary) hair loss.
13. Maximum length of hair: 70 to 90 cm
14. Annual growth: 12 cm
15. Female hair grows more slowly than male hair (wouldn’t you just know it)
16. Male hair is denser than female hair (ditto)
17. Lifespan of hair: 2 to 7 years
18. Diameter of hair: 0.1 mm
19. Humidity stretches the hair.
20. Combing is less detrimental than brushing.
21. Correct shampooing will not dry out the hair.
22. Frequent washing does not increase loss of hair.
23. Elderly people have slower hair growth and diminished hair density.
24. Spliced ends cannot be repaired and need to be cut.
25. Wet hair should not be rubbed since hair is very sensitive.